Rehabilitation Services in Safety Harbor, Florida
At Mease Countryside Hospital, we offer comprehensive rehabilitative programs and a highly skilled clinical staff that utilizes a multidisciplinary approach to achieve meaningful goals. In addition to any therapy that might be provided on an inpatient basis during a hospital stay, we also offer outpatient therapy at multiple satellite locations on or near the Mease Countryside Hospital campus. Our compassionate team of health care professionals is dedicated to developing the most appropriate treatment plan to meet your unique concerns. We want to ensure you reach your maximum potential in a timely manner.
All of our experienced therapists are totally focused on improving your level of function and increasing your self-reliance. To do that, we provide the following services:
- Outpatient Occupational Therapy: Evaluation and treatment provided for a wide variety of hand and upper extremity injuries and disorders, neurological conditions, vision impairments, and pediatric developmental delays including coordination delays, sensory disorders and perceptual impairments.
- Outpatient Physical Therapy: Evaluation and treatment for a wide range of disorders and diagnoses from sports injuries to neurological conditions.
- Outpatient Pelvic Floor Therapy: Evaluation and tailored treatment to address female incontinence, pelvic prolapse, constipation, pelvic pain and related conditions.
- Outpatient Speech Therapy: Treatment for voice therapy and speech-related disorders for all age groups from pediatric to geriatric.
- Sports Medicine: Therapy for a variety of injuries and post-op conditions including musculoskeletal injuries, such as ankle sprains, low back and neck pain and rotator cuff tears.
Learn more about rehabilitation services at BayCare.
Mease Countryside Hospital Palm Harbor Outpatient Rehabilitation
34718 U.S. Highway 19 N.
Palm Harbor, FL 34684