A few hours of your time can make a positive difference in someone’s life. Volunteering your time to help others is not only a wonderful way to support your community, it can also help promote your own wellness and active lifestyle.
There are immediate openings inside the hospital and in our communities. Here are just a few of the many offerings now available at Bartow Regional Medical Center:
- Escort and discharge attendants
- Nursing unit assistants
- Lobby information desk assistant
- Parking lot tram attendants
- Retail: Gift Shop
- Enjoy an active lifestyle
- Meet new people
- Challenging opportunities
- Chance to use your special skills
- Free lunch while volunteering
For more information on these or other volunteer opportunities, please call (863) 519-1747.