Book a BayCare Nutritionist
For a limited time we are offering free basic consultations with a BayCare nutritionist to help address a number of nutrition-related concerns or questions. You can choose to meet with our nutritionist safely in-person at the BayCare HealthHub Bloomingdale location, virtually or via phone. You can make your selection at the time you book your appointment.
- Diabetes and hypoglycemia
- Disordered eating and eating disorders
- Food allergies, intolerance and sensitivities
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Healthy weight management
- High cholesterol and hypertension
- Intuitive and mindful eating
- Sports nutrition
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
What to expect
Prior to your consult, we suggest jotting down a few questions and concerns you would like to discuss with our nutritionist. Depending on the modality you chose, in-person, phone or online, we ask that you are ready 5 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure an on-time start. Our nutritionist will gather some basic information and will be ready to help answer your questions, and provide recommendations, resources and referrals as needed.
All in-person appointments will take place at the BayCare HealthHub (Bloomingdale) in the Fitness Center.
BayCare HealthHub (Bloomingdale)
2470 Bloomingdale Ave.
Valrico, FL 33596