Child Care Center
It can be difficult to get your hour or two in the gym when you have a long list of responsibilities - including taking care of your children. With BayCare Fitness Centers' child care program, you can get your workout in or take a group fitness class or even get a massage in, knowing your kids are in great care.
Rules and Regulations
Children must be at least six weeks of age. The parent/guardian must be physically in the Fitness Center at all times while his/her child is in the child care room. Open communication is available at all times between the child care technician, Fitness Center member and Fitness Center team. Please follow these additional rules:
- Schedule child care at least 24 hours in advance so that we may staff accordingly.
- Please call to cancel if you can’t make your appointment.
- Formula and juice are permitted. Please do not bring food in to the childcare area.
- The same parent who brought the child to child care must pick him/her up.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove your child from child care for excessive crying or behavior problems.
- Sick children are not permitted in the facility (includes everything from runny noses and coughs to fever and rashes).
- Limited to two hours per child per day.
Free Intro to BayCare Fitness Centers
Receive your FREE intro to a BayCare Fitness Center!
Included in your membership, you receive:
- 3 complimentary coach consults with a personal trainer and a Dietitian
- Web-based programming for your specific needs and goals
- Yearly screening of blood work including lipid profile
- State-of-the-art equipment for all your cardiovascular and strength training needs
- Group fitness classes like Zumba, Yoga, HIIT, Cycle, Pilates, Step and more
- Access to all BayCare Fitness Center locations