Cheek-Powell Heart and Vascular Pavilion
Cheek-Powell Vascular Pavilion houses a cardiovascular rehabilitation programs, a center specializing in the treatment of complex heart valve diseases, a lab draw site, a wellness/fitness center, a center for advanced treatment of wounds and a diabetes education center. Numerous physician offices are also located in the pavilion. Also on-site are meeting rooms used for events and education.
The Cheek-Powell Heart and Vascular Pavilion is located on the campus of Morton Plant Hospital. The building is close to the campus entrance at the intersection of Pinellas Street and South Fort Harrison Avenue. The main entrance to the building is on Morton Plant Street.
Download the Morton Plant Hospital campus map.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program and Cardiovascular Health Improvement Program (CHIP), (727) 461-8295, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
- Center for Advanced Valve and Structural Heart Care, Suite 240, (727) 462-7239, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- BayCare Laboratories, 2nd floor, (727) 394-6748, Monday-Friday, 7am-4:45pm
- Diabetes Education, 2nd floor, (727) 734-6888, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm (closed daily from Noon-1pm)
- BayCare Wound Care, Suite 300 , (727) 298-6720, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm (closed daily from Noon-1pm)
- Fitness Center, (727) 462-7656, Monday-Friday, 4am-11pm, Saturday and Sunday, 6am-8pm
- Physician offices
- Nature’s Table Café, (727) 298-6744, Monday-Friday, 7am-2:30pm
- Meeting rooms at the Cheek-Powell Vascular Pavilion are used for health screenings, community health seminars, support groups and education classes