BayCare Urgent Care (Winter Haven)
Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm Saturday - Sunday, 9am-6pm
There are currently0in line
For minor injuries and illnesses you can count on BayCare Urgent Care for fast health care for adults and children ages two and older. Serving the Winter Haven community, we are located on the corner of First Street N. and Avenue D N.E., adjacent to the Winter Haven Hospital Community Blood Center.
No appointment needed, just walk right in.
- Flu, colds and sore throat
- Sinus, ear and eye infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Sprains, strains and minor fractures
- Animal and insect bites
- Laceration and wound care
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- X-ray, lab, EKG
- Non-narcotic medication dispensing