BayCare Urgent Care (Winter Haven)
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
There are currently0in line
For minor injuries and illnesses you can count on BayCare Urgent Care for fast health care for adults and children ages two and older. Serving the Winter Haven community, we are located on the corner of First Street N. and Avenue D N.E., adjacent to the Winter Haven Hospital Community Blood Center.
No appointment is needed for general urgent care needs, just walk right in or you can save your place in line by using the Save Your Spot tool. Reminder, reservations are required for rapid tests.
- Flu, colds and sore throat
- Sinus, ear and eye infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Sprains, strains and minor fractures
- Animal and insect bites
- Laceration and wound care
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- X-ray, lab, EKG
- Non-narcotic medication dispensing