BayCare Urgent Care (New Port Richey)
Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm Saturday-Sunday, 9am-6pm
There are currently0in line
For minor injuries and illnesses you can count on BayCare Urgent Care for fast health care for adults and children ages two and older. Serving West Pasco neighborhoods, we are located on U.S. 19 between Marine Parkway and Trouble Creek Road. Enter at Floramar Terrace.
No appointment needed, just walk right in.
- Flu, colds and sore throat
- Sinus, ear and eye infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Sprains, strains and minor fractures
- Animal and insect bites
- Laceration and wound care
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- X-ray, lab, EKG
- Non-narcotic medication dispensing