BayCare Urgent Care (NE St. Petersburg)
Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm Saturday-Sunday, 9am-6pm
Patients Currently In Line:0
For minor injuries and illnesses you can count on BayCare Urgent Care for fast health care for adults and children ages two and older. Serving the Northeast St. Petersburg community, we are located on Fourth Street between 23rd Avenue North and 24th Avenue North.
No appointment needed, just walk right in.
- Flu, colds and sore throat
- Sinus, ear and eye infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Sprains, strains and minor fractures
- Animal and insect bites
- Laceration and wound care
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- X-ray, lab, EKG
- Non-narcotic medication dispensing