BayCare Medical Group Pediatric Neurosurgery (Tampa)
Our physician diagnoses, manages and treats all aspects of pediatric neurosurgery for patients birth through 22 years. He offers a wide range of treatment options and expertise in dealing with children and in treating neurosurgical problems.
Our office is located on the first floor of St. Joseph's Children's Hospital. The hospital is located on W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. between MacDill and Habana Avenues, on the same campus as St. Joseph's Hospital. Please use the Habana Avenue entrance to access the parking garage.
- Conditions Treated:
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Brain tumors
- Chiari malformation and syringomyelia
- Epilepsy surgery
- Moyamoya disease
- Skull base and endoscopic surgery
- Spine surgery
- Spina bifida and tethered cord
- Vascular malformations
- Abilash Haridas, MD, FAANS
- Brett E. Farinas, MMS, PA-C
- Kathryn D. Hale, APRN