BayCare Medical Group Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
3001 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607
Phone: (813) 321-6820
Fax: (813) 287-6306
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8am-4:30pm
We specialize in all hematologic and malignant disorders and diseases that affect infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. We provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary family-centered care including, but not limited to, those services listed below.
Our office is in the St. Joseph's Cancer Institute building located on the campus of St. Joseph's Hospital. The entrance is on North Habana Avenue, one block north of W. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., on the west side of the street.
Download the St. Joseph's Hospital campus map.
- Brain and spinal tumors
- Neuro Oncology
- Onsite laboratory for rapid diagnosis
- Inpatient and outpatient services at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital of Tampa
- Physicians that are active, full members of Children’s Oncology Group - the world’s largest cooperative children’s cancer research entity which provides access to cutting-edge clinical trials
- An established comprehensive sickle cell program
- An established bleeding disorders and thrombosis program