BayCare Behavioral Health - Magnolia Plaza (New Port Richey)
BayCare Behavioral Health - Magnolia Plaza offers a wide variety of services for individuals experiencing behavioral health issues. BayCare Behavioral Health utilizes evidence-based procedures to address mental health and substance abuse problems.
- FACT (Florida Assertive Community Treatment)
- HIV/AIDS education and counseling
- CHAT (Community Health Activation Team)
- Wellness and prevention services
- CAT (Community Action Team)
If you or someone you know needs assistance, please call (866) 762-1743.
BayCare Behavioral Health is accredited by The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).