Bardmoor Surgery Center
Bardmoor Surgery Center is Medicare/Medicaid Certified and accepts most managed care insurance plans. The facility serves Pinellas County and is located on the BayCare HealthHub campus, on the 3rd floor, Suite 300, of the Zena Lansky Pavilion.
Download the BayCare HealthHub campus map.
- Preparing For Your Procedure - In an effort to make your experience as pleasant as possible, please read these instructions carefully.
- Pre-surgical Assessment - Submit your medical history online to help us prepare for your upcoming procedure.
- After Your Procedure - Learn what to expect after your procedure for a more comfortable and quicker recovery.
- Pay My Bill - A convenient, secure way to pay your medical bill online.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities - Review your rights as a patient as well as your responsibilities to yourself, your physician and the Surgery Center.
- Advance Directives - Learn about BayCare Surgery Center’spolicy on Advance Directives.
- What You Can Do To Help Us Keep You Safe - Read these simple but important things you can do to prevent surgical site infections.
Bardmoor Surgery Center has physicians on staff in the specialties below. Find a surgery center physician.
- Cosmetic surgery
- General surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Pain management
- Urological Surgery
Notice of Physician Ownership: Your physician may have a financial ownership in the Surgery Center, which gives your physician a voice in the clinical management of the Center. Please ask your physician or call us at (727) 394-5300 for a full list of physician owners. Please note that your physician provides care at various sites and you have the right to choose a different location for your procedure.
*BayCare works with Insurers from across the country. If you would like to confirm your coverage, please contact your plan.
*Please contact Bardmoor Surgery Center at 727-394-5300 or your provider’s office if you would like an estimate of your financial responsibility for your planned surgery center visit.
In accordance with Price Transparency and Patient Billing per 395.301, FS you can find service bundle information on the Agency for HealthCare Administration’s pricing website http://pricing.floridahealthfinder.gov. A non-personalized estimate of costs may be incurred for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services actually provided at the time of the procedure.
*Doctors and health care practitioners providing health care services in BayCare facilities may not accept the same insurance plans as BayCare and may bill separately. Please contact your provider’s office to confirm plan participation.