Please read and follow the instructions listed below:
- The Pre-Admission Testing Department will contact you prior to surgery and obtain medical information and provide instructions for the day of surgery.
- Be sure to follow any instructions given to you by your doctor and the admitting nurse before your surgery. Changes in surgery times may occur as cases are rescheduled and canceled. You may be called to come in a little earlier than anticipated.
- No appointment necessary. If pre-operative labs are necessary, the Outpatient Laboratory is open Monday – Friday, 7am – 3pm for walk ins.
- Bring a photo ID and your insurance card(s) available for your pre-operative labs and/or the day of your procedure. The clerk at registration will need this information.
- Orders are necessary to complete your tests. Your doctor may send you with his/her order or send them electronically.
- If you have not been contacted by Winter Haven Hospital registration regarding your insurance coverage within two weeks of the scheduled procedure, please call (863) 293-1121 (ext. 1332) for assistance.
- Free valet parking is available at the main entrance of the hospital from 7am – 5pm.
For more information or questions regarding your procedure, please contact your surgeon’s office directly.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment the day of your procedure, please contact the Pre-Operative department at (863) 292-4015.