Heart and Vascular Services in Riverview, Florida
St. Joseph's Hospital-South is dedicated to providing advanced cardiac care to patients in Riverview, Florida and the surrounding areas. Heart disease can take on many forms and often has subtle symptoms — Chest Pressure or Discomfort, Sluggishness, and Fatigue. It’s important not to ignore these subtle signs and symptoms. Our highly experienced and extensively trained cardiac team combines innovative treatments with a compassionate, patient-centered approach to care.
We perform many advanced procedures—both diagnostic and for treatment.
Experienced Cardiac Team
Our cardiology team includes experienced medical, invasive and interventional board certified:
- Registered nurses
- Registered radiographic technicians
- Registered cardio invasive specialists
Cardiac Services at St. Joseph's Hospital-South
We offer the following cardiac services:
- Defibrillator/ pacemaker implant and generator change
- Digital loop/ event recorder implant
- Intensive care
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterizations
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), which includes percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) and coronary stenting
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) and fractionated flow reserve (FFR) measurements
- Other non-invasive cardiac diagnostic services including stress testing, echocardiogram, transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE), tilt table study and coronary CT angiography
For a physician referral, please call (813) 644-6677 or find a doctor near you.
St. Joseph's Hospital-South
6901 Simmons Loop
Riverview, FL 33578
Map & Directions
Learn more about heart and vascular services at BayCare.
If you are experiencing pressure, heaviness or pain in the chest, arm or below the breastbone alone or in combination with sweating, nausea, extreme shortness of breath or irregular heartbeats, you may be having a heart attack. Please call 911 immediately.