Spiritual Care at St. Joseph’s Hospital-North
St. Joseph’s Hospital-North is dedicated to the health of our patients, including spiritual health. No matter your faith, we have a diverse team of hospital chaplains that are devoted to helping patients and families in need. For many, spiritual care is essential in their health care journey. A few of the services we offer are:
- Room visits by request
- Crisis or emergency response available 24/7
- Assistance with spiritual requests or struggles
- Religious rituals, prayer or spiritual counseling
- Grief or bereavement support
- Chapel open 24/7 for prayer and reflection
- Catholic Mass at 10am Thursday at the chapel (or view in patient room on Channel 21)
St. Joseph’s Hospital-North Chapel
4211 Van Dyke Rd | Lutz
Chapel is located on the first floor between the atrium and administration.
If afterhours, hospital chaplains or pastors are still available upon request through nursing.
Learn more about St. Joseph’s Hospitals history of the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany.
Spiritual Care Services
BayCare is committed to providing high-quality and compassionate spiritual care. We offer many resources like advance directives, bereavement support, community education and more.