Morton Plant North Bay Hospital offers a comprehensive range of outpatient therapy services and state-of-the-art equipment to help recovering patients attain a high-level of function and independence.
Advantages of Morton Plant North Bay Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Services:
- Thorough evaluation to meet patient needs
- Individualized treatment
- Personal exercise instruction
- Patient education
- Instructions of home exercise programs
- Ongoing communication with referring physician
- Caring and knowledgeable staff
Our highly-trained physical therapists offer evaluation and treatment of bone, joint and muscle injuries, as well as neurological disorders, such as stroke. Through the use of therapeutic exercise, manual therapy and patient education, our physical therapists strive to help you reduce pain and increase function.
Our occupational therapists work with patients who have been impaired by a neurological or orthopedic condition to help improve their daily level of independence. A customized rehabilitation program is created for each patient, which may include:
- Instruction on the use of equipment
- Neuromuscular or therapeutic exercise programs
- Custom-made hand splints for a variety of medical conditions
- Visual perception retraining programs (speech, language and motor tasks that use all senses)
- A combination of all of the above
Whether it's speech loss, hearing loss or comprehension difficulties, the compassionate speech therapists at BayCare's Morton Plant North Bay Hospital help people find their voice. Our team works one-on-one with patients to evaluate, diagnose and treat disorders, all while providing education to ensure maximum benefits from therapy. Learn more about speech therapy at Morton Plant North Bay Hospital.
For more information about our outpatient rehab services and programs, please call (727) 841-4655.
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Medical Arts Building
6633 Forest Ave.
New Port Richey, FL 34653