Zachary Milano, DO
Zachary Milano, DO
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- BayCare Medical Group
- AB Family Medicine - Family Medicine
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10278 Reviews, 81 Comments10/20/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientNeeds to look up, and review & study, all medical test results since last visit & last year trends. Were was my health level last decade, last year, & now. Am I, your patient, getting better, staying the same, or getting worse9/27/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent9/22/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientDr Milano took the time to really understand my concern and was affirming in his responses. I really appreciated his attitude and medical oversight.9/22/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent9/9/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientDr Milano is a great doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients concerns and spends enough time to address those concerns. Im a big fan.
- Dr. Zachary Milano is board certified in family medicine and serves the South Tampa community, including Ballast Point, South Westshore, Sun Bay South and MacDill AFB, caring for patients age 16 and older. Dr. Milano then earned his Master’s Degree in biomedical science and Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Milano went on to complete his family medicine residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Presbyterian-Shadyside in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. His clinical interests include primary care medicine, annual physicals, Medicare wellness visits, osteopathic manipulative therapy (OMT), non-ultrasound guided joint injections. He feels that the most important aspect of medicine is to provide the highest quality care for his patients while building a trusting relationship. Outside of work, he has a passion for Detroit sports, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- University Of Pittsburg Medical Center
- Family Medicine
- Philadelphia - College Of Osteopathic Medicine