Zachary Milano, DO
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10176 Reviews, 48 Comments4/29/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientGreat4/29/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientVery professional4/27/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientGood experience with Dr Milano. I believe he is committed to his patients health4/15/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientBest doctor Ive had period and it was my first time seeing him. Most relatable and best overall experience.3/30/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientDr Milano did a great job all around no complaints.
- Dr. Zachary Milano is board certified in family medicine and serves the South Tampa community, including Ballast Point, South Westshore, Sun Bay South and MacDill AFB, caring for patients age 16 and older. Dr. Milano then earned his Master’s Degree in biomedical science and Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Milano went on to complete his family medicine residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Presbyterian-Shadyside in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. His clinical interests include primary care medicine, annual physicals, Medicare wellness visits, osteopathic manipulative therapy (OMT), non-ultrasound guided joint injections. He feels that the most important aspect of medicine is to provide the highest quality care for his patients while building a trusting relationship. Outside of work, he has a passion for Detroit sports, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- University Of Pittsburg Medical Center
- Family Medicine
- Philadelphia - College Of Osteopathic Medicine