William A. Cooper, DO
OsteoarthritisApril 27, 2022
Dr. William Cooper leads a discussion on osteoarthritis, how it differs from the other types of arthritis, and the surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Surgery Center-Trinity
- Morton Plant North Bay
- AB Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-1038 Reviews, 9 Comments10/22/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientVery helpful9/21/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientVery good9/2/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientVery good7/23/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent7/13/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientGood
- Dr. William Cooper is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with BayCare Medical Group, serving the Trinity, Florida area. He completed his undergraduate degree in biology from Excelsior College in Albany, New York. Dr. Cooper earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He continued his medical education by completing a surgical internship, followed by an orthopedic surgical residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso, Texas. Dr. Cooper provides compassionate, evidence-based orthopedic care to patients of all ages. As a veteran of the United States Army and United States Navy, Dr. Cooper’s military background gave him significant experience and skill in managing complex orthopedic sports injuries, joint reconstruction, and orthopedic trauma. Dr. Cooper performs numerous surgical procedures that include both robotic and traditional hip and knee replacements, with a particular focus on minimally invasive anterior hip and partial knee replacements. He is also proficient in arthroscopic management of knee and shoulder injuries, such as ligament reconstruction, rotator cuff repair and shoulder stabilization. Dr. Cooper has notable experience in operative and nonoperative fracture management. He also treats various hand conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger fingers. He is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital.
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center/Texas Tech University
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Nova Southeastern University
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center