Sonialy Lugo Ruiz, MD
Sonialy Lugo Ruiz, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- St. Anthony's Hospital
- AB Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- AB Internal Medicine (Rheumatology)
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10372 Reviews, 78 Comments8/28/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Lugo spent a lot of time with me, listened and asked questions.8/27/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Lugo is the best!!!8/22/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientIt is pleasing and informative to meet with Dr. Lugo each semi annual visit. I am thrilled at the progress I have made in her care and in the definitive information her summary provides on my overall health and care. It is a stretch for me to logistically get from my home in the Northern end of the County to SunCoast but it is so worth the trip.8/19/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientGood8/17/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientDr Lugo is knowledgeable and gentle. I am glad she is my rheumatologist.
- Dr. Sonialy Lugo-Ruiz is board certified in rheumatology and internal medicine. She received her undergraduate degree in biology from the University of Puerto Rico in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. Dr. Lugo went on to receive her Doctor of Medicine from Iberoamerican University in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Dr. Lugo then completed an internal medicine residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, New Jersey. She then continued her education with a rheumatology fellowship at the St. Louis University Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Lugo, an experienced lecturer, presenter and researcher, has contributed numerous articles to industry and peer journals . Her clinical interests include Sjogren’s syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, vasculitis and Systemic Lupus. She is a member of the American College of Rheumatology and the American College of Physicians. Dr. Lugo is fluent in Spanish.
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Internal Medicine
- Hospitales - HIMA- San Pablo - Caguas
- St. Louis University School of Medicine Program
- Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE)