Sonialy Lugo Ruiz, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- St. Anthony's Hospital
- AB Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- AB Internal Medicine (Rheumatology)
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10353 Reviews, 22 Comments8/18/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientVery good8/16/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientAll good8/16/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Lugo is professionally intelligent informed and exacting. I am confident I have been able to make progress because of my care and the information I have learned. I am pleased she is a part of my impressive health care team of BayCare Medical Group providers.8/13/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientAll good. Spent time with me and ordered tests8/8/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientShes great.
- Dr. Sonialy Lugo-Ruiz is board certified in rheumatology and internal medicine. She received her undergraduate degree in biology from the University of Puerto Rico in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. Dr. Lugo went on to receive her Doctor of Medicine from Iberoamerican University in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Dr. Lugo then completed an internal medicine residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, New Jersey. She then continued her education with a rheumatology fellowship at the St. Louis University Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Lugo, an experienced lecturer, presenter and researcher, has contributed numerous articles to industry and peer journals . Her clinical interests include Sjogren’s syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, vasculitis and Systemic Lupus. She is a member of the American College of Rheumatology and the American College of Physicians. Dr. Lugo is fluent in Spanish.
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Internal Medicine
- Hospitales - HIMA- San Pablo - Caguas
- St. Louis University School of Medicine Program
- Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE)