Rodrigo A. Bolanos, MD
Heart Rhythm DisordersMarch 08, 2023
Heart arrhythmias are an irregular heartbeat. It feels like a fluttering or a racing heart sometimes and can often be harmless. However, some heart arrhythmias may be indicative of serious underlying conditions. Listen to Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos, the electrophysiology lab director, director of Arrhythmia Services at Bostick Heart Center at Winter Haven Hospital, and the Co-chair of the Arrhythmia Committee for BayCare Health System discuss heart rhythm disorders and when you should see a specialist.
All About Atrial FibrillationAugust 16, 2018
Atrial fibrillation, or AFib, is a heart condition that can cause blood clots, heart failure, stroke and other complications, and it affects more than two million Americans. However, many people don't know about the seriousness of AFib. If untreated, AFib "doubles the risk of heart-related deaths and is associated with a five-fold increase risk for stroke," according to the American Heart Association.Rodrigo A. Boloños, MD, discusses AFIB, symptoms and the treatment options available at BayCare Health. Learn more about BayCare's atrial fibrillation (AFib) services.
- BayCare Medical Group
- Winter Haven Hospital
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- South Florida Baptist
- Winter Haven Women's Hospital
- AB Internal Medicine (Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology)
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10311 Reviews, 74 Comments8/25/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientGood8/23/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientNo bad experience8/2/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientGood8/2/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientGREAT CONFIDENCE IN Dr. Bolanos7/26/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientHe was very easy to talk with
- Rodrigo A. Bolańos, MD is board certified in cardiology and cardiovascular electrophysiology. He earned a Bachelor of Science in microbiology from the University of Florida in Gainesville, and a Doctor of Medicine from the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami, Florida. He completed his internship and residency through New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York, New York. He then completed fellowships in cardiovascular medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and cardiovascular electrophysiology at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond. Dr. Bolańos is also fluent in Spanish. His clinical interests include the management of all cardiac devices; and ablation of cardiac arrhythmias, in particular, ablation of atrial fibrillation. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology, American Medical Association, and the Heart Rhythm Society.
- Cornell University Medical College - NEW YORK PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- University Of Miami
University Of North Carolina - Unc Hospitals
VCU Medical Center
- University Of Miami