Robert R. Atkins, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- AB Family Medicine - Family Medicine
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-1033 Reviews, 9 Comments9/11/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientThe Doctor was very thorough and addressed all my concerns. I also was impressed that he even took the time to have a brief conversion non-medical related.7/6/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Atkins was kind, attentive, compassionate, he listened, he checked my history. He was easy to understand and easy to work with. Dr. Patient should be a mutual partnership and I feel that I have that with Dr. Atkins.5/14/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientGood5/12/2021 | BayCare Verified Patienthe was very down to earth and explained everything so I could understand4/4/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Atkins was awesome!
- Dr. Robert Atkins is a board-certified family medicine physician with BayCare Medical Group, serving the Winter Haven community. He received undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Kentucky. He then earned his Doctor of Medicine from St. Matthews University School of Medicine in Grand Caymen, Caymen Islands. Dr. Atkins continued his medical education by completing a family medicine residency at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington. Dr. Atkins, rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or group of patients, he will see patients for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, he will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of a specialist. Additionally, Dr. Atkins’ background is diverse, having spanned both clinical and educational administrative positions and activities. He provides physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- University Of Kentucky
- Family Medicine
- St. Matthew's University School Of Medicine