Quan D. Tran, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- St. Joseph's Hospital - North
- AB Surgery - Surgery
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10143 Reviews, 34 Comments5/27/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientGood5/27/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientHe is an extraordinary surgeon and saved my life5/23/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Tran did exemplary work.5/16/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Tran was very professional and confident. He explained everything very well and listened to me.5/12/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Tran was God sent.
- Quan D. Tran, MD is board bertified in general surgery. He received a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry, graduating magna cum laude, from Florida State University in Tallahassee. He earned his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, and completed his general surgery residency at the Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans, Louisiana. He was awarded a Peacock Gross Anatomy Teaching Fellowship and membership in the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. In addition to private practice, Dr. Tran has also served as the Chairman of Surgery for an Alabama medical center. He has experience in general, thoracic, and trauma surgery, advanced laparoscopy, and upper and lower endoscopy. He provides a complete range of general surgical services and has a special interest in advanced minimally invasive surgery and single site surgery (scarless surgery). He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Tran is fluent in Vietnamese.
- Ochsner Clinic
- University Of Alabama At Birmingham