Piyush V. Sovani, MD
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) TestingOctober 13, 2021
Dr. Piyush Sovani explains coronary artery disease (CAD), including symptoms and who is at risk, preventative testing and understanding what the test results mean.
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Women's Hospital
- AB Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- AB Internal Medicine (Cardiovascular Disease)
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10326 Reviews, 84 Comments3/18/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientThis was my first time seeing Dr Solvani and he appears to be very up to date on my condition3/16/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientThe doctor was so kind and explained everything. Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly.3/11/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent3/11/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientNo issues2/19/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Sovani was excellent. He addressed the issues and told me to increase a med and to take my blood pressure because the med can lower pulse rate which it had not done. I feel At peace after going back to him. I went to him the first time in April, 2021.
- Dr. Piyush Sovani is board certified in echocardiography, nuclear medicine, vascular imaging, and internal medicine. He completed his undergraduate degree in neuroscience at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. He then completed a graduate degree in physiology at Georgetown University in Washington, DC. Dr. Sovani earned his Doctor of Medicine from Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine in Huntington, West Virginia. He continued his medical education by completing an internal medicine residency at Medstar Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC, followed by a cardiology fellowship at Northwell Health North Shore and Long Island Jewish Hospitals in Manhasset, New York. Dr. Sovani is a member of the American College of Cardiology and the American College of Physicians. He speaks Hindi and Marathi and is associated with St. Joseph’s Hospital.
- Georgetown University
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Marshall University School Of Medicine
- North Shore Hospital