Devon H. Haydon, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- Morton Plant Hospital
- AB Neurological Surgery - Neurological Surgery
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10290 Reviews, 32 Comments8/18/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent service.8/14/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent care8/13/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Haydon is the greatest!8/6/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientTremendous doctor6/26/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientCare provider was very helpful and answered all my questions.
- Dr. Devon Haydon received his undergraduate degree in biology at Georgetown University in Washington, DC. Dr. Haydon went on to receive his Doctor of Medicine from at the University of Florida, College of Medicine in Gainesville, Florida. Dr. Haydon completed a general surgery internship and neurosurgical residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. His residency training also included six months in Dublin, Ireland, where he worked as a senior registrar of neurological surgery at Beaumont Hospital. Dr. Haydon completed subspecialty training with a clinical fellowship in skull base and cerebrovascular neurosurgery at the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Haydon, an experienced lecturer and presenter, has written a number of articles in multiple peer-reviewed journals, such as Neurosurgery, Journal of Neurosurgery, Neuro-Oncology and Journal of Cell Science, among others. He is also a contributing author to several neurosurgical textbooks. Dr. Haydon is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the Joint Section on Cerebrovascular Surgery and the Joint Section on Tumors. Dr. Haydon’s clinical interests include benign and malignant tumors of the brain and spine, skull base neurosurgery, cerebrovascular surgery (brain aneurysms), pituitary tumors, trigeminal neuralgia, spine surgery, Chiari malformations, head injury and general adult neurosurgery.
- Barnes Hospital, Washington University
- Neurological Surgery
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine
- University Of Washington Medical Center