Christopher R. Mickler, DO
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board Surgery-Neurological Surgery
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10370 Reviews, 41 Comments8/18/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr lorenzo Hernandez, my primary doctor is top notch! Excellent doctor!!8/18/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientEverything was just perfect8/13/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent. Explained how to approach my treatment.8/13/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientHe took the time to make sure he answered all of my questions.8/6/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientAll good
- Dr. Christopher Mickler is a board certified neurosurgeon. He earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Dr. Mickler continued his medical education by completing a neurology internship at Broward General Hospital in Ft. Lauderdale and a neurological surgery residency from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Mickler's clinical interests include evaluating back pain and problems and minimally invasive spine surgery. An accomplished presenter, Dr. Mickler has contributed numerous peer-related articles on spine surgery. He is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association and the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Med.
- Neurological Surgery
- Broward General Medical Center
- Nova Southeastern Univesity College Of Osteopathic Medicine