Chrisoula Kiriazis, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- AB Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10646 Reviews, 80 Comments7/31/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientAll very good7/31/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientIt is a delight to see Dr. K. She is always upbeat and friendly.7/30/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr Kiriazis is the best. I am a difficult patient as far as health issues. She is always on top of it and goes way beyond. I appreciate her so much7/24/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientI love that whole office7/24/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientNo bad experience
- A qualified primary care doctor, Dr. Chrisoula Kiriazis is associated with BayCare Medical Group and is a graduate of the McGill University Faculty of Medicine in Canada, where she was honored her degree in medicine. She then moved to the United States to complete her internship and residency at Cornell University, North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Kiriazis is board certified in internal medicine and is passionate about providing individualized care and helping patients focus on healthy lifestyles. Dr. Kiriazis is dedicated to assuring a positive patient experience, as well as working with her team to improve quality and service at the practice.
- North Shore University Hosp.
- Internal Medicine
- Champlain Regional College
- Mcgill University
- North Shore Univ Hospital (mh)