Brian McDaniel, MD
Brian McDaniel, MD
Fad Diets: Do They WorkAugust 12, 2020
Dr. Brian McDaniel discusses fad diets and if they work. Learn more about BayCare's primary care services
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- BayCare Medical Group
- AB Family Medicine - Family Medicine
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10380 Reviews, 107 Comments7/21/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientI wait longer than the time that I spend with my doctor.7/14/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientExperience was great7/11/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. McDaniel is very good, spends time listening and putting together a treatment plan.6/25/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientHe was very thorough6/23/2023 | BayCare Verified PatientSo happy a friend referred Dr. McDaniel to us!
- Dr. Brian McDaniel is board-certified in family medicine and part of BayCare Medical Group serving the Clearwater, Florida community, seeing patients age 18 and older. He is dedicated to providing men and women with compassionate, high-quality primary care. His goal is to maximize his patients’ well-being, function and longevity, while considering the latest research and their personalized goals. Dr. McDaniel helps his patients with a wide variety of illnesses, injuries and chronic diseases, while also emphasizing prevention and routine screenings. As an obesity medicine board-certified physician, he’s also an expert in helping patients achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Dr. McDaniel can help patients make lifestyle changes and, if necessary, discuss weight loss medications or bariatric (weight loss) surgery.
- University of South Florida/Morton Plant Mease Family Residency Program
- Family Medicine
- Florida State University