Betina P. Laiolo, MD
Betina P. Laiolo, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Women's Hospital
- AB Family Medicine - Family Medicine
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10324 Reviews, 102 Comments12/30/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientDr.Laiolo was very thorough and I did not feel that our time together was being rushed.12/27/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientAlways great at this office that is why I go there12/27/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientProvider told me something I did not know about a procedure I had 7 years ago what not to eat which I did not remember them telling me at the time. I had been eating those foods.12/21/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientI love everyone at this office. They remember me, ask how my kids are doing and follow-up if I have any questions. I always reccomend treatment here.12/16/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientAs always, a great experience with Dr. Laiolo.
- Betina Laiolo is a skilled and caring family physician serving the community of Winter Haven, Florida. Dr. Laiolo attended the Universidad de Córdoba Facultad de Medicina y Enfermería, where she received her medical degree. She completed her residency in family medicine at Forest Park hospital. Dr. Laiolo is a part of BayCare Medical Group. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Laiolo is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. She is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available.
- Forest Park Hospital
- Family Medicine
- Univ. of Cordoba & Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Cordoba School of Medicine