Arnaldo Torres, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- St. Anthony's Hospital
- AB Internal Medicine (Rheumatology)
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10382 Reviews, 37 Comments8/27/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientGood8/25/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Torres is very knowledgeable, helpful and always listen to my concerns and take his time with my evaluations.8/25/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientVery good8/13/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr Torres is very knowledgeable and personable and professional but down to earth and very friendly8/6/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Torres is the best!
- Dr. Arnaldo Torres Rodriguez is a dedicated provider who carefully listens to his patients and provides sound advice that would benefit them. A board certified rheumatologist, Dr. Torres Rodriguez is an accomplished practitioner serving the community of St. Petersburg, Florida at BayCare Medical Group. He earned his medical degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and concluded his internship and residency in internal medicine Saint Vincent's Medical Center. He then went on to complete his fellowship in rheumatology at New York Medical College. He is certified in rheumatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Torres Rodriguez believes that two-way communication is the key to good health.
- New York Medical College - Research Assoc
- Univ. Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
- Yale Univ. School Of Medicine