Anthony S. Rossi, DO
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- South Florida Baptist
- American Osteopathic Board Surgery
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10163 Reviews, 26 Comments3/4/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientEverything was exceptional.2/25/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientIt was ok1/28/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientFelt very comfortable. Pleasantly surprised on how well he knew my situation1/26/2022 | BayCare Verified PatientVery good12/29/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Rossi is one of the best doctors I have ever met.
- Anthony S. Rossi, DO is board certified in general surgery. He earned his Bachelor of Science in biology from the University of Miami, and a Master of Science in biomedical sciences at Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida. He received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania. Dr. Rossi continued his training through an Internship at Pinnacle Health Community General Osteopathic Hospital in Harrisburg, and then completed a surgical residency as chief resident. He is the recipient of several academic scholarships and is a member of the Psi Sigma Alpha and Sigma Sigma Phi medical honor societies, and the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. Dr. Rossi’s clinical interests include minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, bariatric surgery, all aspects of general surgery, thyroid surgery, and breast surgery. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, and the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association.
- Pinnacle Health Community General Osteopathic Hospital
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine