Amy M. Phillips, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Women's Hospital
- AB Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10116 Reviews, 4 Comments8/31/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Philips was kind, took her time to listen and explain things very well.8/6/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientShe was excellent7/9/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr.Amy is the best she always listen and answer all the questions with respect I appreciate that.6/18/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Phillips is the best and I have recommended her to several family friends. she is very calm and listens. she also explains things in ways that are easy to understand.
- Dr. Amy Phillips is a caring and detail-oriented pediatrician serving the community of Tampa, Florida. She attended the Mercer University School of Medicine, where She received her medical degree, and completed internship and residency in pediatrics at the University of South Florida. Dr. Phillips is a part of BayCare Medical Group. She gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available. Dr. Phillips is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
- Mercer University School of Medicine