Alyssa Ta, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- South Florida Baptist
- AB Obstetrics & Gynecology - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-1076 Reviews, 6 Comments5/15/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientExemplary care and bedside manner4/21/2021 | BayCare Verified Patientit was sufficient3/17/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientIt was phenomenal I feel very blessed to have such a great team and Dr.2/24/2021 | BayCare Verified Patientthe doctor cane in and started talking AT us, not to us. was not very personable at all. this was my first time, and as a child i thought maybe she would explain what she was going to do before she did it, but that wasnt the case2/21/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Ta is very smart and good at what she does. Her communication style can be odd. It almost feels weird to ask her a question as she just looks at you and not sure what to say.
- Dr. Alyssa Ta is an OB-GYN is a very informative OB-GYN and who takes the time to know and understand her patients and their health concerns. She works with a high level of empathy and sensitivity since every individual coming to her has different issues around different situations. Dr. Ta first completed her medical degree at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and then completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the State University of New York, Buffalo. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology as well. Dr. Ta is a part of BayCare Medical Group in Plant City, Florida. She is excellent with the care she delivers and keeps refreshing her knowledge all the time.
- Suny @ Buffalo School Of Med
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center