Extraordinary care isn’t the exception.
It’s what we provide every day.At BayCare’s Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, our expert team gives our patients extraordinary, high-quality health care every day. One of BayCare’s founding hospitals and the first hospital in West Pasco County, we have the support of the entire BayCare network, which means a hospital and a health care system dedicated to improving the health of our community. Discover why Morton Plant North Bay Hospital is your better choice for health care.
Did You Know?
- Our surgical center features six cutting-edge operating rooms, which include the first voice-activated OR in Pasco County and a robotic-assisted surgical system.
- We offer cardiac diagnostic testing, interventional cardiology, vascular procedures and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation. From diagnosis to treatment to rehab, your heart is in the hands of an amazing team at Morton Plant North Bay.
- Using robotic-assisted technology, our board-certified orthopedic surgeons can gather data about your unique anatomy to plan and carry out a surgery designed to get you a precise fit for your new joint to optimize your comfort and overall experience.
- Consistently rated among the best in overall quality of care and patient satisfaction, the emergency room at Morton Plant North Bay is a place where patients of all ages can find compassionate, quality care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our commitment to improving the health of the community extends beyond our four walls. Morton Plant North Bay works closely with local nonprofit organizations to provide financial and community support to improve access to health and social services, reduce the stigma around behavioral health, and help residents maintain or increase healthy behaviors.
Just some of the reasons why BayCare’s Morton Plant North Bay Hospital is your better choice for extraordinary health care.
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital provides outstanding patient care in over 50 specialties. Call us today at (727) 940-2885 for a referral to one of our doctors.