Keeping You Safe
Our top priority remains the health and wellness of our members and our community. To help prevent the spread of germs and viruses, we have plans and safety procedures in place to protect you during your workouts.
Some of those measures include:
- Masks are required to enter any BayCare facility. In the fitness center, fully vaccinated members, guests, and staff may remove their masks. Unvaccinated individuals or those with weakened or compromised immune systems are encouraged to continue wearing masks.
- Equipment spacing/availability allows for social distancing.
- Seating and waiting areas have been modified to allow for social distancing.
- Towels are available and should be used.
- Mats, weights, jump ropes and other equipment should be wiped after each use.
- We recommend that you bring your own mat and props for Mind/Body classes.
- Disinfectant spray, gym wipes and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the center.
- BayCare Fitness Centers are cleaned daily prior to opening.
Thank you for trusting BayCare with your wellness journey. We’re committed to helping you meet your fitness and wellness needs.