Keeping You Safe
Our top priority remains the health and wellness of our members and our community. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have put proper plans and safety procedures in place to protect you during your workouts.
We’ve enhanced our standard safety processes and cleaning procedures based on safety guidelines issued from the state government. Some of those measures include:
- Equipment spacing/availability will ensure 6-feet social distancing requirements
- Seating and waiting areas have been modified to maintain social distancing requirements
- All staff will be wearing masks
- Masks are required to enter any BarCare facility. In the fitness center, vaccinated guests may remove their masks. Unvaccinated guests are ecnouraged to continue wearing masks.
- Towels are available and should be used
- Mats, weights, jump ropes and other equipment should be wiped after each use
- We recommend that you bring your own mat and props for Mind/Body classes (blocks, bolsters, straps)
- Disinfectant spray will be available in locker rooms and showers
- All the fitness centers will always be cleaned prior to opening
- Staff will monitor member cleaning of equipment before and after use
- There will be increased sanitizing stations around each facility including gym wipes and hand sanitizer
- Blood pressure checks will be done only in the case of an emergency
- Coach consults will be modified to meet CDC Guidelines
Thank you for trusting BayCare with your wellness journey. We’re committed to helping you meet your fitness and wellness needs.