APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND CRITERIA FOR USF-MPM PCSM FELLOWSHIP:
Applicants must have completed an ACGME accredited residency program in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics prior to beginning the fellowship. Family Medicine residents are expected to be board certified prior to beginning the program. Exceptional Emergency Medicine residents will be considered. The fellowship does not consider PM&R residents at this time. If you are a resident in an osteopathic residency, your residency must at least be dual accredited at the time your application is submitted.
Applications must include:
- Applications must be submitted through ERAS. Mailed applications will not be reviewed.
- Please follow the link below to complete your fellowship application https://www.amssm.org/SMFellowshipAppProcess.php
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Dean's Letter, or equivalent
- USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK and CS and Step 3 scores for MD candidates must be achieved by the second attempt. In order to be eligible for ranking, the applicant’s passing scores must be received before the NRMP rank list deadline. (COMLEX Level 1, Level 2-CE and Level 3 scores are required for DO candidates)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (One must be from residency program director)
- Applicants who graduated residency prior to 2014 must be able to provide a Milestones summary from their Program Director to have their application considered
International Medical Graduates (IMGs) also need proof of:
- Our program does not sponsor Visas or offer observerships
- Valid ECGMG certification
- Must have graduated from an ACGME accredited residency program in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatric Medicine.
- Command of the English language
START ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
For questions or additional information:
Ted Farrar, MD
ATTN: Hallie Twomey
USF-MPM PCSM Fellowship
Turley Family Health Center
807 North Myrtle Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33755