Get More for Your Medicare. You've Earned It!
Don’t settle for less when it comes to your Medicare coverage. With BayCarePlus® Medicare Advantage (HMO) you can save more and get more benefits in 2024.
Get your Medicare Decision Guide to learn more about BayCarePlus and Medicare basics like:
- What Original Medicare covers vs. what it doesn't
- How to choose the right Medicare plan for you
- When and how to enroll
- How to protect your hard-earned savings from unexpected medical costs
Yes! I’d like my free BayCarePlus Medicare Decision Guide and a free gift**
Your Decision Guide will be available for download after submitting this form.
You'll also receive a printed Decision Guide in the mail within the week.
Learn about our new plans and enhanced benefits for 2024:
- Save more money on your Part B premium.
- Earn up to $540 per year in Over-the-Counter (OTC) dollars.
- Bigger eyewear allowance. Spend up to $350 annually on eyewear.
- Enhanced dental plan now covers filings, crowns, root canals, extractions and more for a $0 copay up to $2,000 per year.
- See any dentist you want*** with the optional comprehensive dental plan and get up to $4,000 a year in dental coverage for just $49 per month.
- NEW! Get up to $200 per year to spend on groceries†
- And much more!
Benefits vary by plan. See Summary of Benefits
Have Questions about Medicare?
Talk to a health care advisor: (833) 733-6040 (TTY: 711), 8am to 8pm, seven days a week†††
BayCare Select Health Plans Important Disclosures
**Free gift without obligation to enroll. Available while supplies last.
***The Delta Dental plan will pay benefits for covered services provided by a non-participating provider. However, a non-participating provider may charge you more than the Maximum Plan Allowance payable under this Medicare Advantage plan and you will be responsible for all cost sharing charges. See Evidence of Coverage for full details.
†Must meet health criteria to receive benefit. See Evidence of Coverage for a listing of applicable health conditions.
††For accommodations of persons with special needs at meetings, call (833) 733-6040 (TTY: 711).
†††You may reach a messaging service on weekends from April 1 through September 30 and holidays. Please leave a message, and your call will be returned the next business day.
BayCare Select Health Plans is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in BayCare Select Health Plans depends on contract renewal. BayCare Select Health Plans complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
H2235_24-088_M_2024 - Last updated 9/26/2023
Copyright ©2023 BayCare Select Health Plans