Save Money and Get the Coverage You Deserve
Medicare Enrollment is just around the corner. Let us help you understand your options.
- The numerous healthcare coverage options available to you
- Ways to save money on your health care and prescription costs
- How to get more benefits at no extra cost with a BayCarePlus® Medicare Advantage plan
Yes! I’d like my free BayCarePlus Medicare Decision Guide
Your Decision Guide will be available for download after submitting this form.
You'll also receive a printed Decision Guide in the mail.
BayCarePlus Medicare Advantage Plans are good for your health and your budget.
- Save money with $0 premium plan options or choose our popular no referrals* BayCarePlus Premier (HMO) plan
- $0 copays for primary care doctor visits, labs, and preventative care
- Get dental coverage on all plans including fillings, crowns, root canals, extractions and more for a $0 copay, up to $2,000 per year
- Save money with $0 copays on thousands of prescription drugs
- See any dentist you want** with the optional comprehensive dental plan
- Vision and hearing coverage on all plans
Benefits vary by plan. See Summary of Benefits
Have Questions about Medicare?
Talk to a health care advisor: (833) 571-9797 (TTY: 711), 8am to 8pm, seven days a week†
BayCare Select Health Plans Important Disclosures
*Referrals are required for home health, occupational, speech and physical therapy.
**The Delta Dental plan will pay benefits for covered services provided by a non-participating provider. However, a non-participating provider may charge you more than the Maximum Plan Allowance payable under this Medicare Advantage plan and you will be responsible for all cost sharing charges. See Evidence of Coverage for full details.
***For accommodations of persons with special needs at meetings, call (833) 571-9797 (TTY: 711).
†You may reach a messaging service on weekends from April 1 through September 30 and holidays. Please leave a message, and your call will be returned the next business day.
BayCare Select Health Plans is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in BayCare Select Health Plans depends on contract renewal. BayCare Select Health Plans complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
H2235_24-115_M_2024 — Last updated 12/18/2023
Copyright ©2023 BayCare Select Health Plans