It's Time to Enroll!
Don't miss out on your chance to get a better Medicare plan.
Enroll on or before December 7, and your coverage with BayCarePlus will be effective January 1, 2024. Don't miss out on money-saving benefits like:
- New BayCarePlus® Value (HMO) plan pays part of your Part B premium and includes extra benefits, like over-the-counter (OTC) allowance
- New grocery benefit gives you money for groceries on certain plans*
- Enhanced $0 premium dental on all plans, includes up to $2,000 in comprehensive dental benefits
- See any dentist you want** with our upgraded optional comprehensive dental plan
- Increased eyewear allowance on all our plans
- And so much more!
Benefits vary by plan. See Summary of Benefits.
Have a Few Last Minute Questions Before You Enroll?
Talk to a health care advisor: (833) 742-2519 (TTY: 711), 8am to 8pm, seven days a week***
BayCare Select Health Plans Important Disclosures
*Must meet health criteria to receive benefit. See Evidence of Coverage for a listing of applicable health conditions.
**The Delta Dental plan will pay benefits for covered services provided by a non-participating provider. However, a non-participating provider may charge you more than the Maximum Plan Allowance payable under this Medicare Advantage plan and you will be responsible for all cost sharing charges. See Evidence of Coverage for full details
***You may reach a messaging service on weekends from April 1 through September 30 and holidays. Please leave a message, and your call will be returned the next business day.
For accommodations of persons with special needs at meetings call (833) 742-2519 (TTY: 711).
BayCare Select Health Plans is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in BayCare Select Health Plans depends on contract renewal. BayCare Select Health Plans complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
H2235_24-091_M_2024 – Last updated 9/22/2023
Copyright ©2023 BayCare Select Health Plans