BayCare Laboratories introduces Lab2U, a new convenience that brings lab services to you. Your lab tests can be drawn in the comfort of your own home or office by our highly trained team of certified phlebotomists who will then deliver your tests to one of our local laboratories.
This service is ideal for:
- Individuals with limited transportation options
- Individuals with wheelchairs or walkers
- Individuals with limited free time
- Adults caring for a parent who requires lab services
Here’s how it works:
- Call (727) 733-5036 to request a lab services visit.
- Visits are available Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 4pm.
- You must have a lab order from your physician prior to scheduling a visit.
- Most insurances are accepted for the testing.
- There is a $40 fee for the visit, not covered by insurance, that will be collected via credit card during the appointment.
There is no charge for this service if a physician certifies that a patient meets homebound criteria as outlined by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS).
For more information or to make an appointment, call (727) 733-5036.