St. Anthony's- Minimally Invasive Skull Base Center
The Minimally Invasive Skull Base Center at St. Anthony’s Hospital offers diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with complex conditions affecting the skull base and orbit. Call (888) 499-8905 for physician referral.
Learn more about the Minimally Invasive Skull Base Center at St. Anthony’s Hospital.
- Endonasal transsphenoidal pituitary surgery
- Benign and malignant neoplasms of the nasal and sinus cavities and nasopharynx
- Meningiomas involving the orbit, frontal fossa, sphenoid wings and cavernous sinus
- Other tumors of the orbit and cavernous sinus
- Metastatic lesions to the skull base and paranasal sinuses (i.e. breast, renal, prostate, etc.)
- Bone tumors including osteoma, chordoma, chondrosarcoma and fibrous dysplasia
- Pituitary and other tumors of the sella turcica
- Craniofacial vascular malformations
- Traumatic or neoplastic compression of the optic nerve
- Acoustic neuromas