BayCare Medical Group Cardiology and Heart Failure (Tampa)
BayCare Medical Group’s Cardiology and Heart Failure Care Program at St. Joseph’s Hospital is a comprehensive and collaborative heart failure management program that aims to slow disease progression and improve quality of life. We are located on the 2nd floor of the St. Joseph's Medical Arts Building.
Download the St. Joseph's Hospital campus map.
- Care coordination and transition management
- Comprehensive medical tests to determine and treat causes of heart failure
- Medication standardization and optimization
- Selective use of appropriate heart devices
- Exercise prescription and rehabilitation therapy
- Lifestyle counseling to improve nutrition and manage smoking
- Quarterly “Health Feedback” meeting with specialists to review progress and set care goals
- Collaboration with referring physicians as well as renowned heart transplant specialists and medical centers