BayCare Medical Group Cardiology and Heart Failure (Lutz)
BayCare Medical Group's Cardiology and Heart Failure Care Program at St. Joseph’s Hospital-North is a comprehensive and collaborative heart failure management program that aims to slow disease progression and improve quality of life. We are located in the St. Joseph's Hospital-North Physician Office Building, approximately one mile west of North Dale Mabry Highway.
Download the St. Joseph's Hospital-North campus map.
- Care coordination and transition management
- Comprehensive medical tests to determine and treat causes of heart failure
- Medication standardization and optimization
- Selective use of appropriate heart devices
- Exercise prescription and rehabilitation therapy
- Lifestyle counseling to improve nutrition and manage smoking
- Quarterly “Health Feedback” meeting with specialists to review progress and set care goals
- Collaboration with referring physicians as well as renowned heart transplant specialists and medical centers