BayCare HealthHub (Largo)
Needless to say, we’ll take care of you when you’re sick. But the way we see it, our primary job is to keep you healthy. That’s why we’ve created BayCare HealthHub™ – a new health care model that’s changing the face of health care and how you interact with it.
Imagine a doctor’s office with everything you need to stay healthy in one convenient location. A health care facility that incorporates technology in new ways to make your life better. A state-of-the-art wellness destination designed to fit your lifestyle and your needs. That’s HealthHub.
The HealthHub in Largo is comprised of three buildings:
Zena Lansky Pavilion
- Advanced diagnostic services, including open MRI, digital mammography and a 64-slice CT scanner
- State-of-the-art surgery center has four surgery and three endoscopy suites for same-day procedures
- BayCare Laboratories staffed by well-trained, experienced phlebotomists committed to accurate, affordable testing
- BayCare TechDeck™ offers a variety of wellness devices and apps that will help you monitor and improve your health
Medical Arts Building
- Full-service emergency center with 15 private treatment rooms
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Community education space
Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility
- Physical therapy for a wide range of orthopedic and neurological diagnoses
- Treatment for postoperative hand, wrist and elbow surgeries, as well as other upper extremity injuries
But that's not all. The BayCare HealthHub is also home to more than 100 primary care and specialty physicians along with amenities such as The Marketplace, a retail store specializing in unique gifts and accessories.