The Big Fiber Quiz
How much fiber should you consume? Is there more than one kind of fiber? What foods contain fiber? Test your knowledge about fiber by taking this quiz.
1. Experts say that fiber can be beneficial to our health if we consume how many grams a day?
2. Fiber is found in naturally stringy vegetables and meats such as flank or skirt steak.
3. Which of the two types of fiber is most important to consume?
4. Which of the following foods contains the least amount of fiber?
5. Switching from a low-fiber to a high-fiber diet is easily done within a few days and will provide immediate benefit.
6. The typical American eats how many grams of fiber daily?
7. A high-fiber diet can lower your:
8. Which is the champion of fiber content among these veggies?