BayCare Fitness Centers strive to provide a full-scale, well-rounded wellness experience. This doesn’t just stop at building strength and burning fat, we want your body to be a fined tuned machine and there is no better way than to get yourself operating at an optimal level than a massage. A massage can work out the kinks and knots, have you feeling loose and stress-free, and leave you with a clear mindset to take on all challenges the day might bring. With today’s stresses and strains, you’ll find yourself feeling sharper and quicker than ever before after a massage at one of our BayCare Fitness Centers.
BayCare Fitness Center Massage Selections
- Deep Tissue Massage - Uses deep pressure to eliminate trigger points in the pain areas thereby helping to reduce swelling and decrease pain.
- Swedish Massage - The art of manipulation of the muscles with the use of oils and lotions. Swedish massage calms the nervous system, lowers blood pressure, strengthens the immune system and leaves you with an increased sense of well-being.
- Prenatal/Post-Partum Massage - A focused session using special consideration for mother and baby. A certified Licensed Massage Therapist will use specific bolstering and technique to assure safety and comfort.
- Sports Massage - A combination of range-of-motion movements mixed with assisted stretching, moderate to deep tissue strokes and compression, and massage. Before exercise, this massage can loosen muscles and tendons, increasing elasticity and flexibility. After a workout it can reduce soreness and tension as well as relieve areas of muscle stress and reduce recovery time.
- Hot Stone Massage - A soothing massage using warmed stones to apply heat and pressure simultaneously.
- Cranial Sacral - Focuses on the head, spinal column and sacrum with the goal of relieving tension and pressure in those areas.
- Fibromyalgia Massage - A specialized gentle massage specifically designed to the individuals comfort level. A combination of gentle long strokes and myofascial releases.
- Reflexology Massage - Uses specific pressure point massage on the hands and feet that increase circulation and innervates corresponding organs and their systems.
Free Intro to BayCare Fitness Centers
Receive your FREE intro to a BayCare Fitness Center!
Included in your membership, you receive:
- 3 complimentary coach consults with a personal trainer and a Dietitian
- Web-based programming for your specific needs and goals
- Yearly screening of blood work including lipid profile
- State-of-the-art equipment for all your cardiovascular and strength training needs
- Group fitness classes like Zumba, Yoga, HIIT, Cycle, Pilates, Step and more
- Access to all BayCare Fitness Center locations