Occupational Medicine and Workers' Compensation
Through BayCare Urgent Care, we offer a full range of occupational health and workers' compensation services to support you in maintaining a healthy, safe workforce. From post-offer through the course of employment, we provide a full range of exams and testing to assure fitness for duty and compliance with regulatory requirements. We offer a full complement of care for injured workers in compliance with Florida Workers' Compensation regulations. With our extended hours, including weekends, your employees can receive care in an efficient and cost-effective manner, and return to work more efficiently.
Under the direction of physicians who are Board Certified in Occupational and Environmental Medicine, our testing meets all regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Audiometry testing is OSHA and ANSI compliant
- X-ray exams are interpreted by Board Certified Radiologists
- Spirometry testing is performed in the direction of NIOSH trained professionals
- Substance testing facilities and collectors meet all FMCSA requirements. Our team members are certified drug screen collectors and we are able to provide compliance testing 25-hours per day, 7 days per week.
Drug and Alcohol Screenings
All BayCare Urgent Care facilities are capable of performing a variety of substance screenings based on your workforce needs. Certified collectors at all locations provide rapid and laboratory testing for timeliness and efficiency of results. We offer easy access of your employees' substance test results 24 hours a day through our employer portal.
- SAMHSA Certified laboratory testing provides substance testing and medical review for all BayCare Urgent Care locations
- Certified collectors are available at all clinic locations for both DOT and non-DOT collections and testing
- Collectors are certified in Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- We provide regulatory and non-regulatory screenings including Florida Drug-Free Workplace and Department of Transportation
Schedule a FREE Consultation!
At BayCare Urgent Care, we have a team of Board Certified Occupational Health Specialists providing clinical guidance and training related to workers’ compensation processes and policies. We embrace a return-to-work philosophy for injured workers, greatly reducing the cost of workers’ compensation claims and associated premiums.
- All BayCare Urgent Care providers receive specialized training in workers' compensation as part of their orientation process.
- Through our secure online Employer Portal, employers and adjusters can access DWC 25, Medical History Questionnaire and visit notes
- BayCare Urgent Care assures care in compliance with privacy practices, government relations and other compliance requirements.
- Our clinical team is well versed and trained in worker's compensation regulations and polices.
After Hours Services
BayCare Urgent Care has certified drug and alcohol testing during routine clinic hours and are on-call for employer purposes during after-hours. Drug and alcohol testing may be performed at any designated employer site as long as it meets collection/testing facility standards. Drug and alcohol testing is available for replacement, random, reasonable suspicion and post-accident and return to duty purposes. With our online employer portal you can access results any time.
Through a special arrangement with key employers, BayCare Urgent Care providers are on-call for response to the evaluation of potential blood borne pathogen exposures.
At BayCare Urgent Care, we provide a variety of physicals examinations that meet regulatory requirement. Custom evaluations can be developed that may be required by an employer. Our occupational health specialists provide guidance and consultations for the needs and will assure that our services are meeting regulatory requirements. E Your employees will be treated by experienced clinicians and physicians who are committed to providing quality care and excellent customer service.
- OSHA regulated physicals
- Customized physicals available after consultation with occupational health specialists
- Fitness for duty evaluations are performed by Board Certified Occupational Medicine physicians
Vaccination and Laboratory Tests
BayCare Urgent Care offers a variety of vaccinations and titers to meet employees’ job requirements.
- Available at all locations and can be performed at employer facility on-site if needed
- On-site mobile lab can be available
- Group vaccinations requested in advance can be reserved at our Urgent Care clinics