Education and Prevention ProgramsBayCare provides a variety of health and wellness programs and services to meet your employee’s needs. We provide health education programs, coaching and counseling services, mental health programs, and occupational services, all designed to support for your organization’s health and wellness initiatives. If you’re interested in a free consultation to discuss a customized corporate wellness package or an individual service, please call us at (844) 420-8364.
Health Education Seminars
Our health education seminars are provided by health and wellness experts from different departments across BayCare. Our presentations include the most current and helpful health topics that are geared towards better living for your employees. Most presentations are 45 minutes with a 15 minute question and answer session at the end but can be modified to meet the company needs.
Some of the topics we cover include but are not limited to:
- Allergies and Ear, Nose, Throat issues
- Cancer Prevention
- Fitness/Weight Management
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Heart Health
- Memory and Neurological Health
- Orthopedic Health
- Primary Care information and education
- Sleep Health
- Stress Management
- Women's Health
Health Education Series
Our health education series offer a more in-depth educational program on areas in which your employees may need some additional support. These programs are one hour a week for four weeks and are designed to provide information and education to prepare your employees to make healthier lifestyle choices. Topics include:
- Heart Health: BayCare’s Corporate Healthy Heart Series will provide a series of presentations that will go in depth on common heart related issues. The program focuses on giving the employee a better understanding of their overall heart health, lifestyle changes that can be made to improve heart health, and how to implement these changes in to their daily lives.
- Sleep Health: Our four-week Sleep Wellness Program is an educational resource for employees that focuses on sleep, lack of sleep and sleep disorders. The program addresses the significance of sleep disorders and their impact on everyday life, including its effects on relationships, safety and chronic diseases.
- Stress Management: Our four-week Stress Management Program is an educational program designed to teach the impact of stress on your employees and provide techniques to becoming resilient in stressful situations.
Health Information Displays and Tables
Health information tables, displays and exhibits give appealing, visual information on numerous health topics and issues. They can be provided as part of your organization's health fair or another event.
BayCare can provide a health coach on-site at your workplace to provide continual support for your employees to make and sustain healthy lifestyle changes. Our certified health coaches provide confidential support in:
- Health risk education
- Healthy eating
- Lifestyle management of chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Physical activity planning
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Work-life balance
BayCare can provide a registered dietitian at your site to provide nutritional guidance and support for your employees on a one-on-one basis. The program communicates important nutrition concepts and promotes lifestyle changes while encouraging to make the healthiest food choices for their overall health.
Mental Health Resources and Programs
BayCare offers a variety of mental health resources for your employees. These services are listed below:
Ergonomics is the science of designing jobs, tools, equipment and environment to prevent injuries, ensure comfort and improve effectiveness. BayCare's certified occupational therapists will visit your workplace to assess employees and provide guidance for efficient workstations.
- Prevention Program: An occupational therapist will come on-site to assess your employee workstations and determine necessary adjustments. Opportunities for improvement are provided to employees at the end of the session.
- Formal Assessment: An occupational therapist will assess the employee with a current or past injury, typically accompanied by a doctor's order. A report is provided with specific risk factors and solutions.
- Stretching Program: A BayCare exercise physiologist can visit your site for a one-hour presentation to demonstrate workplace stretching exercises to your employees. Example Exercises
Occupational Health Services and Benefits
BayCare can serve all of your occupational health needs including:
- Blood-borne pathogens post-exposure treatment
- Compliance and employee physicals including preplacement for new hires, DOT, fitness for duty, respiratory/respirator, hazmat and physicals for clearance of communicable disease
- Employee vaccinations
- Nonemergency injuries and illnesses sustained at work or home
- On-site occupational medical services
- Substance abuse screenings
- Work-related injuries
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
All of the above services and programs can be worked into a customized corporate wellness package or provided as individual services. If you’re interested in discussing a potential package or an individual health promotion program package, please call us at (844) 420-8364.