Application Requirements and Criteria For Family Medicine Residency:
- Completed Medical School within the past 2 years
- Training in an accredited internship or residency program within the past 2 years
- Passed USMLE/COMLEX Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge and Clinical Skills on the first attempt by January 15
- Preference to LCME and AOA schools
- We do not sponsor Visas
- We do not offer observerships
Same criteria as above, plus all DOs must follow AOA requirements for recognition of PGY-1 ACGME programs, and COMLEX scores will be accepted in place of USMLE scores.
International Medical Graduates (IMGs) also need proof of:
- Valid ECFMG certification at time of application is preferred
- Permanent resident status
- Clinical experience in the US (hands on experience preferred)
- Command of the English language
To be considered for the 2021 match, complete applications with all supporting documentation must be received by December 15, 2020.
For more information, please call (727) 467-2404.