Psychiatry Residency Program Applicant Criteria
Applications will be accepted and reviewed via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and applicants are selected through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Please make sure the following items are included in your electronic application:
- CV Resume file
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- Medical school performance evaluation (MSPE) or Dean’s letter
- Official USMLE (Step 1, Step 2CK, Step 2CS), COMLEX (Level 1, Level 2-CE, Level 2-PE) transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- If applicable, ECFMG certificate
Initially, BayCare residency programs will not consider applications requiring J1 or H1B visa sponsorship.