Spiritual Care at St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital
Your spiritual and emotional well-being is important to us while you are with us at St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital. Hospital chaplains are available to visit with you, talk to you or pray with you. Whatever your personal beliefs or faith, we have a chaplain on duty at all times. For many, spiritual care is essential in their health care journey. A few of the services we offer are:
- Room visits by request
- Crisis or emergency response available 24/7
- Assistance with spiritual requests or struggles
- Religious rituals, prayer or spiritual counseling
- Grief or bereavement support
- Chapel open 24/7 for prayer and reflection
Visit us at the chapel, or let your nurse know you need a chaplain or spiritual care services.
St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital Chapel
3030 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Tampa
Chapel is located on the first floor in the east lobby
If afterhours, hospital chaplains or pastors are still available upon request through nursing.
Learn more about St. Joseph’s Hospitals history of the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany.